The other games today - 2013/14

JH

We just can't have peaceful games with Madrid teams, can we?

This would be very peaceful if the ref wasn't such a cheating t***.

Calm down aye. Gabi could've been off already too. Don't think he's been cheating, he's just a bad ref.

Naw I don't want to calm down. None of those decisions would be made if it was the other way around.

Calm down aye. Gabi could've been off already too. Don't think he's been cheating, he's just a bad ref.

Naw I don't want to calm down. None of those decisions would be made if it was the other way around.

What are you on about? Atletico had 16 committed fouls more than Barcelona. Gabi alone had like 12 and didn't go off. I'm not defending the red on Luis it was a bad decision, but he's not been cheating.

http://copy-cat.co/wp-content/uploads/dawson-crying.jpeg

What are you on about? Atletico had 16 committed fouls more than Barcelona. Gabi alone had like 12 and didn't go off. I'm not defending the red on Luis it was a bad decision, but he's not been cheating.

I'm not talking about the other fouls I'm talking about the two sendings off and the penalty

78% possession to 22%

Need to do a better job of that though. We got much better in the second half once Atlético tired and we started moving the ball quicker, but otherwise we've been extremely flat.

One thing I noticed is that Alba needs to let Neymar challenge a bit, whenever Neymar gets the ball Alba just runs past him on the side which doesn't give Neymar the freedom to challenge, because if he does and loses the ball it's a counter attack.

78% possession to 22%

Need to do a better job of that though. We got much better in the second half once Atlético tired and we started moving the ball quicker, but otherwise we've been extremely flat.

One thing I noticed is that Alba needs to let Neymar challenge a bit, whenever Neymar gets the ball Alba just runs past him on the side which doesn't give Neymar the freedom to challenge, because if he does and loses the ball it's a counter attack.

Neymar needed that support though, most of the time it was him against the world. Messi drifted a lot to the right tonight, which left Ney isolated.

Oh absolutely, but not all the time. Alba kept hugging the line when Ney decided to challenge. It's a dangerous game.

We like it rough.

Neymar shone when he had somebody to play off from, rather than trying to dribble his way to goal. I like that actually, we need to get him involved.

So is Carlos Vela actually fulfilling the potential he looked to have at U17 level?

Nice to see him doing well, he's a lovely little footballer. Some goal tonight too, even if the defending was a but suspect.

Real Sociedad are dynamite going forward right now, but very fragile at the back. One of the most exciting teams to watch right now in Spain. I think they'll pay the price of inexperience and small squad in the CL, but it should be a blast for their fans.

Some ridiculous possible groups given the pot setup, by the way. Real Sociedad and Naples in 4th, City and Dortmund in 3rd :lol:

The current CL runners-up in the 3rd pot and fucking Porto in pot 1, how does UEFA score this shit?

Real Sociedad are dynamite going forward right now, but very fragile at the back. One of the most exciting teams to watch right now in Spain. I think they'll pay the price of inexperience and small squad in the CL, but it should be a blast for their fans.

Some ridiculous possible groups given the pot setup, by the way. Real Sociedad and Naples in 4th, City and Dortmund in 3rd :lol:

The current CL runners-up in the 3rd pot and f***ing Porto ARSENAL in pot 1, how does UEFA score this s***?

4 years since their last semi-finals appearance, out in round of 16 for 3 years running, and the jammy fuckers somehow make it to top seed.

watch them get the easiest group with Olympiacos as per usual today