The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Ribery has been the best winger in the world for a long time now, its nice to see him finally get some credit.

Wouldn't go as far as saying best winger in the world for a long time, but yes he's been terrific for many many seasons and probably deserved the price even if I think Schweinsteiger is more instrumental to that team.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Yessir, have amended my post.

Good man! Hats off! :)

Lovely team to watch - some of their assists eerily similar to balls Laudrup used to put through . :mystery:

Aye it must suck having to play Barca, Milan and Ajax.

Bet they're well jel of us, like.  :facepalm:

Haha aye the Celtic fans will be depressed as fuck. Having to book those cheap flights to play against 3 European champions, gutted.

Arsenal well and truly shafted.

Joke groups for Man U and Chelsea. Actually offensive how p*ss easy they are. Disgusting.

If you think Man Yoo's group is easy you are in for a massive shock.

Leverkusen are a very good team and the only team in Germany to get something from the Allianz last year, anyone that watches Spanish football will say how good Sociedad are and Shakhtar are obviously a very good team.

Honestly Arsenal and Man Utd groups are the only competitive ones there the rest are boring.

Well, I wouldn't say it's a really competitive group top to bottom, but ManU has to take those opponents seriously. It will be a very exciting race for the second place though.

Have seen that Shakhtar might not be quite as good as they were last season. Chelsea's group is a piss take though.

Mkhitaryan -> Bernard

Fernandinho -> Fred/Fernando

Willian -> Wellington Nem/Facundo Ferreyra

They've arguably added more depth despite losing 3 key players.

Arsenal well and truly shafted.

Joke groups for Man U and Chelsea. Actually offensive how p*ss easy they are. Disgusting.

If you think Man Yoo's group is easy you are in for a massive shock.

Leverkusen are a very good team and the only team in Germany to get something from the Allianz last year, anyone that watches Spanish football will say how good Sociedad are and Shakhtar are obviously a very good team.

Honestly Arsenal and Man Utd groups are the only competitive ones there the rest are boring.

Well, I wouldn't say it's a really competitive group top to bottom, but ManU has to take those opponents seriously. It will be a very exciting race for the second place though.

Perhaps but i still wouldn't be surprised if any two of the 4 teams qualify, every game will be extremely competitive IMO and if Man Yoo relax even a little bit you could easily see 2011/12 repeating itself.

Have seen that Shakhtar might not be quite as good as they were last season. Chelsea's group is a piss take though.

Mkhitaryan -> Bernard

:thup: Fair play, I just watched them against Dnipro he other night and thought they looked pretty shite. Probably take them a wee while to settle in.

Shaktar has signed two Brazilian international, Facundo Fereyra and two of the most promising Brazilian players outside the national team. But I still agree with Colin, I don't think they'll be as strong this season as last.

Have seen that Shakhtar might not be quite as good as they were last season. Chelsea's group is a p*ss take though.

Mkhitaryan -> Bernard

They have the sort of team that could beat anybody/lose to anybody (at European level). Past few years have been littered with talent but the new influx of Brazillian's may take time to be as cohesive.

On a side note Wellington Nem is my favourite player on Fifa. Shakhtar better be on the next Fifa  :rant:

Have seen that Shakhtar might not be quite as good as they were last season. Chelsea's group is a p*ss take though.

Mkhitaryan -> Bernard

They have the sort of team that could beat anybody/lose to anybody (at European level). Past few years have been littered with talent but the new influx of Brazillian's may take time to be as cohesive.

On a side note Wellington Nem is my favourite player on Fifa. Shakhtar better be on the next Fifa  :rant:

As far as i know Shakhtar have a deal with Konami to only appear on PES, just like Fifa have with various different teams.