The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest diddimz

Rvp was also best odds to score first even though he was on the bench. Jesse lindegard I think his name is, looks like he will be a decent player, then again not playing the best opponents.

can see the gulf in quality though

Am I not even allowed to praise the potential of our youngsters now? :lol: Lads you are really restricting me here like!

Needs taking a leaf from leffe who intentionally manages a low profile despite having the league's best player.  :aww:

Wasn't the greatest, last season that is. Think you have to be fair to us considering you have the player who will become the league's best in a couple of years. :lol:

After all, we signed Neeone.

I generally keep a low profile now too. Tried to have banter last season and some people just couldn't handle it. :lol: The season before was fine, weirdly. ;)

Anyone who "supports" Manchester United doesn't have any right to take the piss out of real supporters.

I generally keep a low profile now too. Tried to have banter last season and some people just couldn't handle it. :lol: The season before was fine, weirdly. ;)

Anyone who "supports" Manchester United doesn't have any right to take the p*ss out of real supporters.

wat

I was only joking, Froggy :lol: seems like it is ye that can't handle the bantz.

:lol: I know you were. I like your banter.

Anyone who "supports" Manchester United doesn't have any right to take the piss out of real supporters.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m40dt7ZR6n1rw559co1_500.jpg

I was only joking, Froggy :lol: seems like it is ye that can't handle the bantz.

:lol: I know you were. I like your banter.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m40dt7ZR6n1rw559co1_500.jpg

Rooney certainly doesn't like the gym.