The other games today - 2013/14

JH

I expect a pretty nasty raping today. Given what they did a few months ago, the fact we are managerless, and that all the Spanish and Brazilian internationals are still on holidays, just nothing good can happen today :lol:

Thought you'd signed that Argie bloke

Won't be here until next week.

Guest Roger Kint

Full time.

Sunderland look good. Spurs look shit without Bale.

Started about 2 first choice players, hardly a decent indicator of Spurs.

Full time.

Sunderland look good. Spurs look s*** without Bale.

:lol: ...and Chadli, Paulinho, Sandro, Dembele, Holtby, Kaboul, Lloris etc etc. Honestly, that was a squad team out today. Not that we weren't pretty shite, mind you.

Walker, Vertonghen, Dawson, Lennon,Adebayor/Defoe, Parker, Dempsey, Siggurdsson all were pretty much first choice players last season.

Anyway it's a preseason game that means fuck all, just based on that game that's how it looked to me.

Walker, Vertonghen, Dawson, Lennon,Adebayor/Defoe, Parker, Dempsey, Siggurdsson all were pretty much first choice players last season.

Anyway it's a preseason game that means f*** all, just based on that game that's how it looked to me.

Yeah, we were definitely poor. Verts was hardly on the pitch though, and then we had Zeki Fryers at CB to lose Wes Brown for the 2nd goal.

My first choice team this season will be Lloris, Walker, Vertonghen, Kaboul, BAE, Dembele, Sandro, Paulinho, Bale, Ade, Chadli. I just hope that Bale stays, today's injury for Verts is not serious, and Kaboul is fit. Soldado up front would not go amiss. If we get to see that team a lot this season then we'll do fine.