The other games today - 2013/14

JH

We play Vallerenga later, still without our ConfeCup players and still without manager (although it seems he'll be in attendance).

What a shitty preseason.

:lol: You're totally gonna lose like 4 away games this year.

We play Vallerenga later, still without our ConfeCup players and still without manager (although it seems he'll be in attendance).

What a shitty preseason.

If only you signed some Brazilian wonderkid during your pre season

Guest bimpy474

The leicester kit is a Puma template, it has the ridiculous vest looking thing around the front of the collar, and the thing on the back at the top.

Didn't realise that Monaco's first home game is behind closed doors. Gutted, thats what I was planning to go and see.

Any reason?

Pitch invasion at the end of last season  :idiot2:

:lol: rowdy rich bastards.

Gutting for you like. Would love to see Falcao, James and Joao Moutinho in the flesh.

Didn't realise that Monaco's first home game is behind closed doors. Gutted, thats what I was planning to go and see.

Any reason?

Pitch invasion at the end of last season  :idiot2:

:lol: rowdy rich bastards.

Gutting for you like. Would love to see Falcao, James and Joao Moutinho in the flesh.

Its a sickener. Every time I plan to see a game abroad something like this happens.

Barca played their reserves, LFP moved Betis game vs Atletico at the last second because they were preparing for the Super Cup and now this. They're supposed to be appealing it but can't find any info on whether or not it was successful/unsuccessful.