The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Just thinking, how much fun were those Benfica games until they took control of the second leg?  Hope we make it back.

Aye nee point in us ever getting in the CL again 'cos we'll just get dicked.

Nee point being in the PL 'cos we get dicked most weeks.  Let's just gan play in League 2, eh?

Don't get this post.  Do you think I don't want us to qualify for Europe?

Guest bimpy474

How are Swansea managing to play a full strength team then? We were assured this was impossible.

:pardsgrin: never gets old :lol:

Guest neesy111

How are Swansea managing to play a full strength team then? We were assured this was impossible.

Magic, a bit of luck, pushing deals over the line....

Just thinking, how much fun were those Benfica games until they took control of the second leg?  Hope we make it back.

Nee point being in the PL 'cos we get dicked most weeks.  Let's just gan play in League 2, eh?

The way you were going on about us playing against "vastly inferior" teams, man.  There was no-one vastly inferior to us last year.

Guest bimpy474

Will see if they manage it during the season.

I bet my now redundant bollocks that they do fine and play a gazillion percent better than we did.

The way you were going on about us playing against "vastly inferior" teams, man.  There was no-one vastly inferior to us last year.

There was.  We qualified from our group whilst playing loads of oru reserve dross.

I bet my now redundant bollocks that they do fine and play a gazillion percent better than we did.

Just like Stoke did that time Pulis was literally crying out for heavenly intervention in the second half of the season.

:lol: stop making me sad.

Continuity of the squad is more important than keeping players fresh. Our team had no time to blend as Pardew kept rotating.

Guest neesy111

Just like Stoke did that time Pulis was literally crying out for heavenly intervention in the second half of the season.

Stoke did even worse 2nd half of last season than the season they had in europe.

Guest bimpy474

See you have picked up on Stoke, who hoofed and us who hoofed. I dont see Swansea hoofing there way to 16th.

Guest bimpy474

I think it had more to do with Stoke being fucking awful.

As were we last season. Negative hoof ball managers, funny that.

There was.  We qualified from our group whilst playing loads of oru reserve dross.

Aye.  They'd have been vastly inferior if we went full strength, but 11 vs. 11 on the night, they weren't.