The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest neesy111

Ishmael is a fucking WUM man. Beat a team 4-0? Even with our first team I've not seen anything to suggest we'd win comfortably.

I'm not a WUM.  Malmo are shit and our first choice team would walk that game, easy.

Like we did against that part time greek side last season.....

Ishmael is a fucking WUM man. Beat a team 4-0? Even with our first team I've not seen anything to suggest we'd win comfortably.

I'm not a WUM.  Malmo are shit and our first choice team would walk that game, easy.

Like we did against that part time greek side last season.....

With a load of reserves out, early in preseason and we played it on a car park.

David James saying Spanish football is a spent force

Depends whether he's talking about the national team/Barcadrid or the rest of the league. He'd have a case if he was discussing the rotting of everybody but the big two.

In AP's (slight) defence I don't think our home crowd have the patience for us to play like Swansea sadly... It's always been a problem at SJP...

Thats utter bollocks.

Let me be more precise... The slow patient build up... The SJP crowd get too impatient... I've witnessed it at various points over the years when we've tried it... The crowd grow impatient... Daglish and Gullit eras jump out... Long groans... Maybe spoilt from the KK years...

Guest neesy111

Depends whether he's talking about the national team/Barcadrid or the rest of the league. He'd have a case if he was discussing the rotting of everybody but the big two.

They have to go to a collective tv agreement as soon as possible.

In AP's (slight) defence I don't think our home crowd have the patience for us to play like Swansea sadly... It's always been a problem at SJP...

Thats utter bollocks.

Let me be more precise... The slow patient build up... The SJP crowd get too impatient... I've witnessed it at various points over the years when we've tried it... The crowd grow impatient... Daglish and Gullit eras jump out... Long groans... Maybe spoilt from the KK years...

There's definitely an element of that at times but if it got results people would soon pipe down.

Guest neesy111

Thats utter bollocks.

That is again tosh.  I went to plenty of games between those era's and especially under dalglish the football was turgid which almost got relegated hence why the fans were impatient after finishing 2nd.  Tell me another team who wouldn't get that.

Thats utter bollocks.

There's definitely an element of that at times but if it got results people would soon pipe down.

You'd like to think... But I honestly have my doubts...

That won't help much IMO, the poison is too ingrained into the country's football pyramid.

The real reason the rest of the league is a mess isn't the tv deal, but horrible mis-management from the clubs in question.

Thats utter bollocks.

That is again tosh.  I went to plenty of games between those era's and especially under dalglish the football was turgid which almost got relegated.

I think you are missing my point reading that reply...

Guest neesy111

That won't help much IMO, the poison is too ingrained into the country's football pyramid.

The real reason the rest of the league is a mess isn't the tv deal, but horrible mis-management from the clubs in question.

Valencia and At. Madrid yes, but remember Spain has been in an economic depression for 5 years now, debts will pile up.

Does it need to be THAT slow and patient as far as the build up goes though? there's no reason why we couldn't with the players we have keep the ball a lot better but look to pass with substance rather than passing it backwards and sideways all day until a gap appears.

Guest neesy111

Thats utter bollocks.

That is again tosh.  I went to plenty of games between those era's and especially under dalglish the football was turgid which almost got relegated.

I think you are missing my point reading that reply...

Your comparison of those groans and saying nufc fans would not like slow patient football of laudrup has no comparison with each other.  Nufc fans know when the team is attempting to play football and when it's complete shite.