The other games today - 2013/14

JH

George, is Moses expected to start more often than not for Liverpool?

Not sure considering Suarez is back in 2 games.

Can't see Rodgers dropping Henderson considering how unbalance the midfield has looked the few times Rodgers has dropped him.

George, is Moses expected to start more often than not for Liverpool?

Not sure considering Suarez is back in 2 games.

Can't see Rodgers dropping Henderson considering how unbalance the midfield has looked the few times Rodgers has dropped him.

Moses works hard for the team, I can see him taking Henderson's role on the right. Coutinho back to the left, and Suarez slotting in behind Sturridge.

I actually think Shelvey is a good talent, but he's trying too hard to play like Steven Gerrard.

Hollywood passes, hard tackles, etc.

This but I don't rate him all that highly personally.

Just another chugging english central midfield who doesn't really excel at anything.

This has been a great game so far. Shelvey is have an absolute shocker. Been very impressed with Sturridge, Moses and Coutino who create havoc for Swansea when they get the ball. Liverpool passing the ball around very nicely although they're not really getting into the box. I think that was the problem they had last year too, right?

What did Shelvey do? Comms going on like he ran over a gaggle of disabled children on the way to the ground.

One backpass straight to Sturridge that was virtually an assist, and one attempted crossfield ball that was easily intercepted and lead to a goal.

What did Shelvey do? Comms going on like he ran over a gaggle of disabled children on the way to the ground.

One backpass straight to Sturridge that was virtually an assist, and one attempted crossfield ball that was easily intercepted and lead to a goal.

Ouch. Surprised he hasn't been hooked, de Guzman is a better player anyhoo IMO.