The other games today - 2013/14

JH

It's not a pen you idiot, it's a dive ffs. Clipped/touched in the box doesn't mean penalty every time.

Did look weird though. I can't say if it was a dive or not, but it certainly looked like he was clipped and that he lost his footing before trying to set it. Could've been a dive though :thup:

Guest bimpy474

It's not a pen you idiot, it's a dive ffs. Clipped/touched in the box doesn't mean penalty every time.

Did look weird though. I can't say if it was a dive or not, but it certainly looked like he was clipped and that he lost his footing before trying to set it. Could've been a dive though :thup:

He took a step then fell over like you just dont fall over. I hate modern football for that shit.

Well, looks like we've managed the joint most embarrassing result of the day. Looking forward to see the highlights of your game.

As for ours, Fucking woeful from start to finish.Looked like a pub team out there. Tactically, players not showing up, no effort, looked like everyone had a wank before the game started.

Our central midfield stinks as well....Gerrard needs benching

Face it, he's been passed it for 5 years, the sooner Liverpool realise that and replace him the sooner them as a club will move forward. Too much emphasis on the past at Liverpool in every sense.

:lol: The fuck are you going on about man?

Not first time he took the p*ss. To bad he can't pass a ball good enough to Neymar. Like he does it on purpose. Neymar having his worst game for Barca so far.

:lol: Dear me.

:lol:

Probably should've put a smily on there.

Well, looks like we've managed the joint most embarrassing result of the day. Looking forward to see the highlights of your game.

As for ours, Fucking woeful from start to finish.Looked like a pub team out there. Tactically, players not showing up, no effort, looked like everyone had a wank before the game started.

Our central midfield stinks as well....Gerrard needs benching

Face it, he's been passed it for 5 years, the sooner Liverpool realise that and replace him the sooner them as a club will move forward. Too much emphasis on the past at Liverpool in every sense.

like when he tore us a new one at home in December 2008 (almost 5 years ago) and almost won Liverpool the title that season

:facepalm:

hell at his worst last season he was still better than any of our central midfielders have been.