The other games today - 2013/14

JH

for me they needed more of a creative goalscoring MF than a "prescence", someone to fill the scholes role but perhaps with more creativity...you can buy a player like fellaini for a lot less imo...not that he's a bad player by any means

Taggart fucked up by messing Pogba about.

for me they needed more of a creative goalscoring MF than a "prescence", someone to fill the scholes role but perhaps with more creativity...you can buy a player like fellaini for a lot less imo...not that he's a bad player by any means

Taggart f***ed up by messing Pogba about.

Cracks me up every time  :lol:

Taggart f***ed up by messing Pogba about.

Agree, I think Pogba is developing into one of the worlds best central midfielders.

This Man U decline could be enjoyable. Obviously they'll never be as shite as us like, but enjoyable nonetheless.

They're still more than good enough to piss on most of the league, so it's hardly a decline.

This Man U decline could be enjoyable. Obviously they'll never be as shite as us like, but enjoyable nonetheless.

They're still more than good enough to piss on most of the league, so it's hardly a decline.

All relative, innit. If it brings tears to the eyes of their 'fans', it's aal good.