The other games today - 2013/14

JH

He wants to play for Albania though. And he's s****. Two goals in the PL means nothing to an 18 year old.

He's not s*** though is he?

Can't say anything now when he's scored two. Although I thought he was holding them back until then tbh.

I get your point mate, Sky are overly praising him like they do with any young player who has a good game.

But to be getting into the Manchester United starting line up at 18 tells me he isn't shit regardless of how I rate Moyes.

Guest bimpy474

Belgium and their players. :lol:

They have some crackers, i wanted us the sign that Lestienne ?, the Bruges left winger.

Carr should hop over the border sometimes.

Aye, we must widen our scouting anyways and why not the fricking Belguims uh :lol:

He wants to play for Albania though. And he's s****. Two goals in the PL means nothing to an 18 year old.

He's not s*** though is he?

Can't say anything now when he's scored two. Although I thought he was holding them back until then tbh.

I get your point mate, Sky are overly praising him like they do with any young player who has a good game.

But to be getting into the Manchester United starting line up at 18 tells me he isn't s*** regardless of how I rate Moyes.

Oh absolutely, I was exaggerating.

'Means nothing' :lol:

Probably should've put a smily on there, forgot not everyone understands stuff when there's no instruction on how to read it. :p

They have some crackers, i wanted us the sign that Lestienne ?, the Bruges left winger.

Aye, we must widen our scouting anyways and why not the fricking Belguims uh :lol:

It's tough Bimpy to be honest, players playing in the Belgium league are hard to judge due to the low standard overall. I think we just need to have a criteria and take it from there.

Eg: we need a striker who is tall, strong and quick and then pull up a list of names from there.

Guest bimpy474

It's tough Bimpy to be honest, players playing in the Belgium league are hard to judge due to the low standard overall. I think we just need to have a criteria and take it from there.

Eg: we need a striker who is tall, strong and quick and then pull up a list of names from there.

I guess this is where the ability of your Scouts comes in, it's their job to make the assumption a player can make the switch to the Premiership. Well it would be nice not to go French for a change.

I guess this is where the ability of your Scouts comes in, it's their job to make the assumption a player can make the switch to the Premiership. Well it would be nice not to go French for a change.

:thup:

Fwiw Lukaku and Benteke were signed directly from the Belgian leagues.

Guest bimpy474

As was Fellaini i think.

Aye they were Lukaku is a special case he was the best player for Anderlecht at 16 lol.

Benteke is a monster physically but no doubt has done well

As was Fellaini i think.

Aye he was also 18milion, can't imagine Ashley coughing up that much for anyone lol

Guest bimpy474

As was Fellaini i think.

Aye he was also 18milion, can't imagine Ashley coughing up that much for anyone lol

Oh aye, ours would have be some sort of bargain like :lol: