The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Barcelona are a much better team with Messi for obvious reasons. But players like Pedro and Alexis get better when they play with Neymar since he tries to find them, Messi doesn't need too :lol:

Honestly man, wasn't expecting such quality of delivery from Neymar. Had him for a "fancy dribble, then score" kind of player. Great linkup play and awareness so far.

He's settled in faster than I thought he would, but he still hasn't reached his peak that he had back in 2011. Was unbelievable back then, maybe a bit immature with his humiliating at times but was great ufn to see as long as he didn't play against your team.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Also annoys me Man City fans singing ''who are ya?'' at Everton - who are historically a much bigger club.

Also annoys me Man City fans singing ''who are ya?'' at Everton - who are historically a much bigger club.

I think they're just irked that recently we've beaten them loads. Only fair they get the odd win.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Given how new most of their fans are, it could be a genuine question.

Good point.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I think they're just irked that recently we've beaten them loads. Only fair they get the odd win.

Aye give them a chance Neil. :thup: