The other games today - 2013/14

JH

IMO that Ozil cutback 10 minutes ago is why Madrid valued Bale more than Ozil. I'm sure he'll score a goal or two today and will continue ripping Palace to shreds given how s*** they are, but in that one instance a player of Ozil's ability should have buried that - the fact that he hasn't even attempted to score is where his weakness lies for me, in that he's too often happier to take the "easier" option of a pass to a teammate even when it's not on and the shot is.

IMO that Ozil cutback 10 minutes ago is why Madrid valued Bale more than Ozil. I'm sure he'll score a goal or two today and will continue ripping Palace to shreds given how s*** they are, but in that one instance a player of Ozil's ability should have buried that - the fact that he hasn't even attempted to score is where his weakness lies for me, in that he's too often happier to take the "easier" option of a pass to a teammate even when it's not on and the shot is.

He also has the ability to find players with a pass that Bale never will..... there's no way you can justify it he's just simply a better player and Madrid f*cked up big time.