The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Bale not really getting involved much.

For the fee they paid he should probably have scored eight already, disappointing.

Have a feeling Liverpool won't feel so butthurt about the whole Andy Carroll thing after this. Or I could be really, really wrong. :dontknow:

For the fee they paid he should probably have scored eight already, disappointing.

Have a feeling Liverpool won't feel so butthurt about the whole Andy Carroll thing after this. Or I could be really, really wrong. :dontknow:

Even if Bale replicates last season's form over the next three seasons, he's not worth what they paid for him. Especially when Ozil, a markedly better player, left for less than half the price.

Anyway, old, re-hashed debate. Carry on.

Even if Bale replicates last season's form over the next three seasons, he's not worth what they paid for him. Especially when Ozil, a markedly better player, left for less than half the price.

TBF if they get three 20+ goals season from Bale they should be more than happy especially if Ronaldo gets his 30+.

Tbf he's hardly started a game since he joined.... but i will say this they are using him as a right winger and be it left wing and right wing he's never been the player he was last year and by comparison was easy to deal with.

The form that got him that move came as an SS behind the striker with a free role and he'll never be used there.

So really on both ends i don't think long term they are going to get what they want from the move tbh.

I just don't get Ancelott's Madrid. Like, with Mourinho, you could totally see it's a 4-2-3-1. You can obviously see Barca are a 4-3-3...but the team shape under Carlo for Madrid so far is unclear to me.

It's a very unique type of 4-4-1-1.....Not sure this will help Bale either.

Zlatan just gets better every year, absolutely ridiculous form at the moment.

There's part of me that wants to see PSG win the thing despite the fact they are oil money t***s because i want to see Ibra win it.

Swedish media when Ibra wins? Oh god, don't want to live in this country if that happens. Although if he feels like scoring 5 against Portugal I'm fine with that.

Zlatan just gets better every year, absolutely ridiculous form at the moment.

There's part of me that wants to see PSG win the thing despite the fact they are oil money t***s because i want to see Ibra win it.

Swedish media when Ibra wins? Oh god, don't want to live in this country if that happens. Although if he feels like scoring 5 against Portugal I'm fine with that.

The media has every right to go nuts over him. It's amazing that he is Swedish and I hope Sweden qualifies just to see Zlatan in Brazil.