The other games today - 2013/14

JH

It is not meant to to be a "stand out" role if you do it well. You only notice Tiote because he is flying into unnecessary tackles, doing skills in the eighteen yard box, and compiling bookings.

no it's not, 99% of the time it needn't be but there have to be times where the guy earns it, where he dominates an opponent, makes interceptions that win the game, etc.

mikel does none of it, he does fucking nowt :lol:

wish i could find assist & key tackle stats for him but i can't

Wish we had a 'Players who arent playing in the other games today' thread for this Mikel s***

Me too.

sorry boys, thought i'd have been proved wrong by now but i only have "he exists ergo he must be good" to go on...i'll walk away in abject defeat

You're asking for statistics from a position that doesn't rely on statistics to prove worth. It's not the job of DMs to create chances, because by nature, they're not meant to be in a position on the field in which to do so. They're tasked with snuffing out attacks, maintaining possession, and providing a connection between midfield and defense.

Wish we had a 'Players who arent playing in the other games today' thread for this Mikel s***

Me too.

sorry boys, thought i'd have been proved wrong by now but i only have "he exists ergo he must be good" to go on...i'll walk away in abject defeat

You're asking for statistics from a position that doesn't rely on statistics to prove worth. It's not the job of DMs to create chances, because by nature, they're not meant to be in a position on the field in which to do so. They're tasked with snuffing out attacks, maintaining possession, and providing a connection between midfield and defense.

this is balls deuce, i find it amazing tbh but we've been asked to stop so let's stahp