The other games today - 2013/14

JH

I too, think the derby in 2 weeks will have a winner. A comprehensive one too. It'll finish 2-0 to either side.

I'm not confident given our last 2 games and our perennial bottle-jobs against you. Think you're massive value odds-wise.

Not seen your game today but heard you were rather lucky with the draw. Your result went kind of under the carpet with all the controversy of Chelsea game.

Had it been Moyes, I'd be a bit more confident considering his decade derby record, but Martinez' first derby in front of home crowd with chance to go level with Liverpool ?! That should surely set it up fantastically.

Though Rodgers has a very good head-to-head record against Martinez' Wigan with both us and Swansea in the last 2 years, I am still very afraid of Lukaku as he gave us nightmare in both games with WBA last year.  A win for either side will be absolutely massive though. Suarez won't be back to in England until 24 hours before the derby either, so he probably won't be at his best.

One thing I am fairly sure of though is that I don't think this one will have a red card. so hopefully it'll be a great game. The last derby at Anfield with Suarez suspended was the worst derby I've seen entertainment-wise in years.

f*** me, how crap are Palace. No premier league quality in there at all

Of all games to call them crap I don't think its this one. They looked better than Everton. Don't know why they don't play Bolasie more

"He's shite, like."

Of all games to call them crap I don't think its this one. They looked better than Everton. Don't know why they don't play Bolasie more

"He's s****, like."

He looked better than the rest of then

So when the hell is the Southampton bubble going to burst, that squad is surely not that great.

They play as a single unit rather than a collection of individuals. I'd say they're the real deal.

Shaw, Lovren, Clyne, Schneiderlin, Lallana, Osvaldo, Rodriguez & Lambert are all very good players. They've also got some very solid players playing above themselves and got a manager playing some nice stuff. I could see them finishing 7th.

12 - Spurs v Newcastle

2.05 - Sunderland v Man City

4.10 - Man Utd v Arsenal

6 - Villarreal v Atletico Madrid

7.45 / 8 - Juventus v Napoli / Betis v Barcelona

Internationals next week so best fill your boots.

He had a torn hamstring and only recently recovered.

This is actually the first time I've seen highlights of them at all. If this was a good day for them, then this lot are done for.

This is actually the first time I've seen highlights of them at all. If this was a good day for them, then this lot are done for.

They are done for but they had all the chances by looking at the highlights

probably but they likely planned for relegation this season, after all wasn't too long ago they were scrambling to stay in the championship and nearly bust so they didn't come into the prem the best prepared side in history 

Just noticed Shearer's sly dig at Owen second time around.

Owen (to Lineker) : I remember earlier on in my career calling you whenever I was struggling in front of goal for advice...."

Shearer (to Owen) : You must have been on the phone to him quite a bit during your Newcastle career..."

:lol: