The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Hope that shuts up some of those "The Bundesliga is the stronges league in the world" people.

It isn't.

Probably Bayern are (as much as I hate to say) very hard to beat in every competition in the world but apart from that and - if everyone fit - Dortmund there isn't much left.

Hope that shuts up some of those "The Bundesliga is the stronges league in the world" people.

It isn't.

Probably Bayern are (as much as I hate to say) very hard to beat in every competition in the world but apart from that and - if everyone fit - Dortmund there isn't much left.

One team having a bad night at the office doesn't mean the league is bad.... i hate this mentality of CL results = strength of a league.

With that said its embarrassing for Leverkusen to lose 5-0 at home to a team which has struggled all season.

It isn't.

One team having a bad night at the office doesn't mean the league is bad.... i hate this mentality of CL results = strength of a league.

With that said its embarrassing for Leverkusen to lose 5-0 at home to a team which has struggled all season.

:thup:

I think the best teams in Europe are more spread out than we've been used too in the last decade. France, Germany, England, Spain and Italy all have teams capable of winning the CL this year.

It isn't.

:thup:

I think the best teams in Europe are more spread out than we've been used too in the last decade. France, Germany, England, Spain and Italy all have teams capable of winning the CL this year.

Good point.

PSG. :lol:

No chance, man.

I'd say they're stronger than any team from England tbf. Zlatan is in great form and so is Cavani, their defense is settled and they have a decent midfield with Motta - Matuidi - Verratti. I don't think they'll win, but with a bit of a lucky draw in the latter rounds and I don't see why not.