The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest firetotheworks

If that Chelsea team can do it, any decent team can with the right set of circumstances. All things going as planned, you'd expect PSG to be nowhere near yet.

PSG. :lol:

No chance, man.

I'd say they're stronger than any team from England tbf. Zlatan is in great form and so is Cavani, their defense is settled and they have a decent midfield with Motta - Matuidi - Verratti. I don't think they'll win, but with a bit of a lucky draw in the latter rounds and I don't see why not.

They definitely have a chance of progressing into the latter stages this season. Look at how they could've put Barcelona out last season and gotten to the semi finals, and are stronger this season. As you say, with a good draw they could go far. Don't think they can win it mind, I feel a team has to get really close before they can win it, you rarely see a team win it these days who hasn't narrowly missed out in the previous couple of seasons (with the heartbreak/motivation/experience of losing a final, for example)

No chance, man.

I'd say they're stronger than any team from England tbf. Zlatan is in great form and so is Cavani, their defense is settled and they have a decent midfield with Motta - Matuidi - Verratti. I don't think they'll win, but with a bit of a lucky draw in the latter rounds and I don't see why not.

Give over, man. :lol:

I don't think PSG are a top contender like a Madrid or a Munich, but they've got a chance. They need to be taken seriously, certainly more so than last year.

They've made clear improvements this year IMO. Litmus test is obviously what happens when they come up against someone of real top-class quality.

No chance, man.

Which one of the points are you debating? They're not better than the English teams? Why even discuss with you when you clearly don't watch any teams outside of this league and the one below...

With a favourable draw I could see PSG getting to the last 4, they don't have the manager or players with tournament knowhow to go further IMO.

Between Bayern, Real, Barca, and Chelsea for me despite the latters piss poor form.

Wildcards being Juve, PSG, Arsenal & City.

No-one else has a chance.

I don't see how it be ridiculous to suggest that a team with two of the best strikers in the world and the best central defender in the world have a slight chance of winning the title with a bit of luck.

As for Chelsea, I have them behind Arsenal and City, don't think they'll go far at all, think we might see them losing in the next round already if they get a decent team in front of them. Losing to Basel twice and dropping points in the league just won't cut it.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

No chance, man.

:lol: .

No chance, man.

Which one of the points are you debating? They're not better than the English teams? Why even discuss with you when you clearly don't watch any teams outside of this league and the one below...

Based on what exactly?

No chance, man.

:lol: .

Yeah, this, exactly. :thup:

Don't see why its so funny not like we have outstanding teams.

PSG got to the quarters last year and have improved..... none of our teams got to the quarters last year :lol:

I don't see the funny part Ronaldo and the other stranger is pointing towards. PSG have two of the best strikers in the world and the best central defender in the world, add that to two fullbacks playing their best football for a long while and a grafter in Lavezzi + three very good midfielder. Add the ability to have Lucas and Marquinhos on the bench as well as Rabiot who is getting better and better for every game.

I guess we will see, I think they're a better team, but until they play each other you won't really know.