The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest bimpy474

Are there any good referees?

Not many English ones, I've always thought Clattenburg was ok but he's had some nightmare games, Mike Dean's ok as Fergie hated him. Erm that's it.

Not many English ones, I've always thought Clattenburg was ok but he's had some nightmare games, Mike Dean's ok as Fergie hated him. Erm that's it.

Mike Dean and Clattenburg :anguish:

Howard Webb non- Man U is probably the best ref around in the league and that says it all since he's a horrible referee.

Guest bimpy474

Howard Webb non- Man U is probably the best ref around in the league and that says it all since he's a horrible referee.

Howard Webb, really !!. I think he's one of the worst. Ours just aren't very good are they :(

Guest bimpy474

The lad that did the Liverpool game was decent.

You talking about Atkinson? Cheesus

Too right, he's fecking useless.

Howard Webb, really !!. I think he's one of the worst. Ours just aren't very good are they :(

That's the thing, I think he's a fucking horrible referee. The lot of them are terrible :lol:

Guest bimpy474

That's the thing, I think he's a fucking horrible referee. The lot of them are terrible :lol:

Yep, be nice to have a couple of decent ones come through.

Bet it was much easier to miss the rebound from that angle than it looked. Good on him. Bit of a parting of the sea from Everton though. Shades of Maradona vs England, no one really willing to commit to a meaty challenge.