The other games today - 2013/14

JH

I suspect arsenal will lose this, have a bit of a slump in form maybe lose the lead, but then pick up form for last third of season and probably regain it again. Teams are aways going to have slumps in a season, it's timing them, they have a good lead and the points on the board will count for a lot. They'll close out the season strongly and if they continue to put away all the teams they 'should' be beating like they have even if they lose to man city they'll win.

I hate this 'not been properly tested stuff', yes they have, largely passed them, and secondly you don't win titles beating other top 4 teams.

Huge games, I just don't think Arsenal will last the course. They'll challenge for a while but City & Chelsea will be at least 6 points clear of the rest of the field by the end of the season imo.

I'd agree with City but not with Chelsea, too many weaknesses in the side to win the title imho. Strikers past it (Torres and Eto) or have no faith from the manager (Ba) shaky defense and a keeper whos more prone to screw ups than a side competing for the title should have. Fantastic options for the 3 behind the striker mind. Compare to City who are the complete package once they get over the ridiculous away form they've been having which makes absolutely no sense.

Negative.

think the time out of the side will do Hart good tbh ultimately he's a very good goalkeeper who gets way more attention positive and negative than he should because of his position as England no 1.

Szczesny has been more solid than Hart for about a year now though.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

It will be interesting to see how they perform if ever the gap gets reduced to 3 or less points. Will they be able to keep up their good results and even pull away from the chasing pack or will they crumble?

Man City - Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Kompany ©, Demichelis, Clichy, Fernandinho, Yaya Toure, Nasri, Silva, Aguero, Negredo

Subs: Hart, Lescott, Kolarov, Garcia, Navas, Milner, Dzeko

Arsenal - Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Flamini, Wilshere, Ramsey, Ozil, Walcott, Giroud

Subs: Fabianski, Vermaelen, Arteta, Rosicky, Cazorla, Gnabry, Bendtner

Just don't see City being quite the complete package. Pretty average away from home this season. Defense is a bit shaky as well.

Because they aren't.... Only two of their midfielders can be trusted week in week out and same goes for the defense.

Everyone goes on about Arsenal's depth but fact of the matter is Chelsea and City don't even have an eleven at the moment where as Arsenal do.