The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest Craig-NUFC

Raja Casablanca upended Atletico Mineiro, will face Bayern in the Club World Cup final.

Casablanca players fought over who would get Ronaldinho's shirt then mobbed him for his boots :lol:

They'll not win it man. And if they do, they'd frigging deserve it after knocking out Southampton, Chelsea and one or two of the Manchesters.

I really can't see it. They've gotten lucky to this point and they've got to get through 2 more squads yet.

Though it would be funny to see them reach the final only to fail in some spectacular fashion. And then get hammered into relegation. Such a nothing team from a nothing place.

They'll not though. It's a 33% chance they'll get the easy draw, then under a 50-50 chance they'd win that, then about a 10% chance they'd beat one of the Manchesters.

If they play City in the final, I don't have a single shred of doubt that they'd beat them.

Guest firetotheworks

They'll not though. It's a 33% chance they'll get the easy draw, then under a 50-50 chance they'd win that, then about a 10% chance they'd beat one of the Manchesters.

If they play City in the final, I don't have a single shred of doubt that they'd beat them.

You love your predictions like, Wullie.

Even with them getting a hammering I couldn't think of anything worse than seeing their mob having a day out at a cup final while we continue to fuck off domestic cups asap despite it being our only chance of silverware.