The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Is Phil Jones any good? Ive never been very impressed with him.

not exactly the most solid defender I've ever seen but good on the ball and bringing it forward

is he worth the ridiculous sum of money they paid for him?

probably not but english player tax and he is a useful player but imho he needs to decide on a position or just become another John O'Shea a solid jack of all trades in his prime but lacking the true quality of a top player. Agree with Froggy looks more a holding midfielder than defender

Is Phil Jones any good? Ive never been very impressed with him.

not exactly the most solid defender I've ever seen but good on the ball and bringing it forward

is he worth the ridiculous sum of money they paid for him?

An already solid player, who is young, English and versatile. He's only going to get better. He's definitely worth what he paid for him.

16.5 million seems alot for what he offers, but I guess he is still only 21.

Routledge is comfortably better than every winger in our squad. (HBA and Marveaux arent wingers)

:lol:

Ben Arfa is very much a winger.

I dont think he is. Debate for another day. Shows how terrible Pardew is to swap Routledge for Obertan.

Routledge is comfortably better than every winger in our squad. (HBA and Marveaux arent wingers)

Disgracefully shunted out of the club by our beloved manager.

He was brilliant for us in the Premier League like

Guest bimpy474

:lol:

Ben Arfa is very much a winger.

I dont think he is. Debate for another day. .Shows how terrible Pardew is to swap Routledge for Obertan

O0