The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest Forty Five

Cleverley seems off the pace because he is miles off the pace.  Way more so than anyone else on the pitch.  Cos he's pretty average and will always stick out when playing against a team that don't surrender.

Guest bimpy474

Still can't get over Mr and Mrs Rangel being devious little fuckers and calling their son Angel, like.

I know of a kid called Harold Monk.

Cleverly seems forever off the pace

Bar RVP and Welbeck, and not just because of the goals, all of our players have been off the pace. Swansea have been the better side but we're doing the job.

Is Darren Fletcher totally fucked, is he ever going to come back? Manu have really missed his energy since that happened imo.

Cleverly seems forever off the pace

Bar RVP and Welbeck, and not just because of the goals, all of our players have been off the pace. Swansea have been the better side but we're doing the job.

Is Darren Fletcher totally fucked, is he ever going to come back? Manu have really missed his energy since that happened imo.

He had a bad bowel disease which required surgery. He's OK now but is nowhere near match fit and after being out as long as he has I can't see him getting back to the level he was at. Such a shame because he was a top professional and wore his heart on his sleeve.

He'll probably play a few cup games before Christmas but I can't see him starting a league game before that.