The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Tell you what, if there's one thing that sums up us under Lambert, it is this.

You're the Villa left back, you're away at Arsenal, you're winning 2-1, you're under the cosh quite a bit, but there are 85 minutes gone, you just need to stay back, keep a tight line, play it safe and see out the next few minutes and take the three points.

Instead of that, you find yourself galloping up the pitch and scoring a third.

Don't get me wrong, we're still plenty flaky at the back, and when we go to Chelsea in midweek, neither a win or an 8-0 defeat would surprise me, but fuck, it might be nerve-jangling, terrifying stuff from time to time, but it is never boring.

I heard that the referee had a shocker against Arsenal, didn't seem to be the case? 2nd yellow was dodgy.

Really good analysis by Shearer. Most people including myself didn't see the knee hitting his ankle

Aye, I wouldn't have noticed that either.

Tell you what, if there's one thing that sums up us under Lambert, it is this.

You're the Villa left back, you're away at Arsenal, you're winning 2-1, you're under the cosh quite a bit, but there are 85 minutes gone, you just need to stay back, keep a tight line, play it safe and see out the next few minutes and take the three points.

Instead of that, you find yourself galloping up the pitch and scoring a third.

Don't get me wrong, we're still plenty flaky at the back, and when we go to Chelsea in midweek, neither a win or an 8-0 defeat would surprise me, but f***, it might be nerve-jangling, terrifying stuff from time to time, but it is never boring.

That sounds fun:'(

"if he'd been spanish we'd be replaying that 5 or 6 times" after they've repeated it for the 5th time.

Broken Britain innit, coming over here taking our replays.