The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest bimpy474

Not even that bad by McManaman (hysteria aside)

I think those kind of tackles are nasty, it's the second foot coming in. It's a tackle where you know you wont get hurt but you will hurt the other player if you connect.

Disagree but see your point. Rules may say red but yellow for me.

Whatever the rules say, it's reckless, all studs showing off the floor. It's just a red card.

Love how footy splits opinion.

he really has no idea what qualifies as a safe way to tackle someone

I think the idea is to not put the other player in danger of breaking limbs.

Absolute shit house tackle from a shithouse of a bloke.

its just poor coaching, its fucking basics that a club will show everyone what is a safe way to win the ball without recklessly endangering your fellow professionals regardless of whether they're a defender or striker

Thought Leeds fans were waiting for Bates to leave before boycotting. 10,000 down on the opening day in a local derby. w*****s.

Have you seen the prices to watch Leeds?... More than it is to watch us...

you know its really odd any championship club would give 5 years to a manager to steadily improve as Derby have instead of randomly sacking to try to get to prem asap

Clough.

He's average, if it wasn't for his dad he'd have went after 2 years.

fantastic equaliser by Norwich, loved that cross.

The header was pure class.

Thought we missed out badly when Wolfswinkel went to Sporting, then again when Norwich signed him - he looked good in Portugal and he looked a good player yesterday too.

Hughton looks to have done a smart piece of business at 8m....bet he's glad he got fired from SJP...

Watching Schmiechel on goals on sunday, enjoying listening to him, speaks really well.

Apart from the bollocks he was spouting about Man Utd not selling the best players in the world.