Kaizero

Remy to score quickest PL goal of this weekends fixtures 40/1

Remy 3-0 50/1

Cisse 3-0 50/1

Ben Arfa 3-0 66/1

Cabaye 3-0 75/1

Newcastle, WBA, Boro, B.Rovers, Celtic 20/1

All small stakes.

Would have settled for 10-12 minutes, no?

Remy is quickest so far with 10 minutes so 4 games to survive with no goal until 11 minutes. I've seen some weird bets go on here but to win this would be impressive Kev.

After yesterday, I started the day with 'thinking' about the games really. Normally that always was the way to win.

Having some games in mind for today:

Crystal Palace - Swansea:

Think Swansea could be - just like us last season - be tired after a long trip to Spain. Though, winning 3-0 against Valencia surely gives you some confidence that you can do the same against Palace.

Also, it's one of those games Palace have to win in order to stay in the league.

Probably going for Palace here.

Freiburg - Hertha BSC

Same as above, Freiburg having played in the Europa League during the week and are generally quite poor this sesaon. Can't see them winning.

Going for Hertha.

Arsenal - Stoke

Question is Arsenal, Arsenal -1 or Arsenal + Giroud or something. Can't see anything else than an Arsenal win here.

Juventus Turin - Hellas Verona

Poor odds but should be safe as the fact that it's Sunday today.

Madrid - Getafe

Madrid -1 or Madrid + C.Ronaldo is what I'm thinking about that one.

RB Salzburg - Wolfsberger AC

Salzburg or Salzburg -1

Rubin Kazan - Tom Tomsk

Kazan should win this one easily, too.

Man City - Man Utd

No fucking idea. Could be every result today here for me. :lol:

Sent an email to Skybet asking for odds for QPR to break the points record in a season.

Skybet have given me 66/1 for this. All over it. 91 points from 40 games is possible you'd think?

This ended up at 100/1 when I placed the bet (on the back of a 0-0 v Brighton). Stuck £20 on it. 90 points from 39 to go.

87 to go from 38. Cardiff won the title with 87 in total last season.

ManC win 3-1 ... £1 @ 22/1

ManU win 2-1 ... £1 @ 14/1

0-0 ... £1 @ 9/1

Negredo fgs ManC win 1-0 or 2-0 ... £1 @ 22/1

Aguero fgs ManC win 3-1 ... 25p @ 75/1

Valencia fgs Draw 1-1 ... 25p @ 105/1

Fellaini fgs ManU win 2-0 25p @150/1

Had a decent weekend. Rooney anytime @ 5/2 was pretty damn good considering his record in Manchester derbies, while Real Madrid to win with both teams scoring was overpriced @ 6/4, had a decent wedge on that.

My 3pm accumulator was however, again, a shambles. Although 3pm Saturday flutters are good fun, they rarely - for me anyway - come up with the goods. Not even ridiculous 7 folds or owt, either. Seem to have far better success elsewhere.