The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

The odds on that man, gutter.  :lol:

Hopefully using up all your bad luck in one go.

Think you might actually have been right. Re-started with £5 in the bank. Up to £30 already. Cha ching. Basically down only a tenner or so right now from yesterday.

Utrecht under 21s to beat Almere City Under 21s 4/6 (in-play)

Man City under 21s to beat Man Utd under 21s 7/4

Real Sociedad to beat Elche 1/2

£16 returns £110ish.

Not sure whether to use some of these winnings on the football the next couple of nights or lump on that horse at Wolverhampton on Friday.

Right, although I'm not sure what happened to Xaloc as it never actually ran when I was told it was going to I've give up on it as it must have some sort of injury.

However, I was speaking to Simon Turner from Hambleton Racing through work today and I cheekily asked for a tip. He was a decent lad actually and told me that Keep to the Beat would win on Friday night at Wolverhampton (7.30pm). It finished second over course and distance last week but he told me that "this race is lot weaker, it really should be winning but I'm not sure you'll get a great price".

By the way Simon Turner is this bloke, pretty reliable tip - http://www.hambletonracing.co.uk/team/details/simon_turner

27 x 20p trebles on

Norwich v Newcastle : 2-1, 1-1, 1-2

Man U v Cardiff : 2-0, 3-0, 4-0

Palace v Hull : 1-0, 1-1, 2-0

returns between £54.60 & £264.

Guest Roger Kint

27 x 20p trebles on

How do you put that on? Never tried those sort of multiples before

27 x 20p trebles on

I just did something similar, I use Skybet, just pick the results you want and put them on your slip and then there is an option to select trebles and it does it for you.

Though I fucked up, after confirming my bet I realised the Man U/Cardiff bets were HT bets :( could be a masterstroke could make me cry.

Guest Roger Kint

27 x 20p trebles on

I just did something similar, I use Skybet, just pick the results you want and put them on your slip and then there is an option to select trebles and it does it for you.

Though I fucked up, after confirming my bet I realised the Man U/Cardiff bets were HT bets :( could be a masterstroke could make me cry.

:thup: will have a look

Edit: So it does, learn something new every day :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Some daft bets on:

BTTS/Result - NUFC, Wigan, Mansfield(void), Wimbledon, Hull - was 6600/1 before the postponed game

BTTS/Result - Liverpool, Burnley draws for Boro, Arsenal, Palace

Nuts daft treble thing - Nufc 1-2. 1-1, 2-1/Man Utd 2-0, 2-1, 3-0/Arsenal 1-1, 2-0, 2-1

Not sure if I'm missing something, but Lens (2/1) to win at Auxerre in Ligue 2 tonight seems extremely generous. (Lens 2nd, Auxerre 13th).

I hope you realise that I have spent the entire balance of my BET365 account on Lens tonight on your advice

Thanks for this bet opto nut, I'm going to let the whole £4 ride on Man u, Arsenal and Swansea to win £17