The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

£10 free bet on this beauty. :pow: Could return £102.

Bring.... it.... on :yao:..... FUUCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERSSSSS!! :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu:

http://i.imgur.com/rkRZcsz.jpg

One goal away from winning it..... hedged my bet by placing a £10 on under 1.5 in the Hertha - Wolfsburg match. Could return me £27 profit.

£10 free bet on this beauty. :pow: Could return £102.

Bring.... it.... on :yao:..... FUUCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERSSSSS!! :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu:

http://i.imgur.com/rkRZcsz.jpg

One goal away from winning it..... hedged my bet by placing a £10 on under 1.5 in the Hertha - Wolfsburg match. Could return me £27 profit.

1-1! Get in! :pow:

Withdrawing £70 of that and playing with the other £30. (Taking my betting budget to £44. ) :thup:

50p on Everton -1, Celtic -2 and waiting on Brighton -1 to return £19

£2 Roma -1 returns £4.50

75p on Sevlla first goal returns £1.30

£1 Roma/Sevilla double returns £2.80

High roller.

Edit: Baddie out of GI Joe scores for Roma. Looking good.

Man, you can get some silly in-play odds on South American football. Just by seeing how the games went and combining it with form, made over £200 profit in the early hours of the morning just from bets such as scoring a goal before 80:00, scoring the next goal, etc. Often odds against which they just shouldn't have been.

This thread is cursed though, I'm sure of it.

With that in mind: over 1.5 team goals for Hoffenheim and Hapoel Tel Aviv @ 21/10.

:thup:

Been a very good weekend's betting, about £300 up.

Small in-play bet on Sevilla to score.

Classic. Sevilla down to 10. Ref has delivered a vintage "must make it up" performance these last 20 minutes. Sevilla should've had at least one more penalty but the ref's basically refusing to give anything else. :lol: Ah well, not to worry.

On to South America again. :clap2:

Gone for a BTTS double in the Boca and Medellin games.