The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Got on that Coral offer. Cheers 'Polic :thup:

Reinvested a fiver on their Liverpool/Toon/Spurs deal at 5/1.

Wish I'd seen that. I put £5 on Ladbrokes on the same when I was round the shops and only returns £24.

Also got a Lucky 15 first scorer bet on Sturridge, Remy, Kaka & Adebayor.

Pretty boring betting weekend for me, broke even roughly. That Remy goal saved my bacon a bit.

Was really confident on Sheff Wed tonight until I realised Charlton beat QPR on Saturday. Cool story, I know.

Live beting on Federer. €20 on every game

game1: €1win

game2: €55win

game3: €1win

game4: lost

game5: €1win

game6: €30win

game7: €1win

game8: lost, so i quit there.

but won €43 in 30min..

Also have €50 on Federer 2-0.. Only gives back €57 or something

Had Federer first to 5 at 1.67 but they repaid that bet and lowered the odds to 1.10.

I don't do much betting but was thinking of chucking a fiver on Sunderland to win this weekend. Just to give a small amount of compensation if they do win.

Am I right in thinking that the main odds are for full time result and therefore only apply if Sunderland win in the 90? 

I don't do much betting but was thinking of chucking a fiver on Sunderland to win this weekend. Just to give a small amount of compensation if they do win.

Am I right in thinking that the main odds are for full time result and therefore only apply if Sunderland win in the 90? 

Yeah, there'll be a market for "to win the cup" too at a reduced price.

Yeah, there'll be a market for "to win the cup" too at a reduced price.

Thanks, I might split my bet between 'full time win' and 'to win the cup'.

As I've said 100 times before, only injuries will stop him from getting it. He's already had plenty of niggly injuries this season yet he's still bang on target. His minutes per goal ratio is comfortably better than what we need it to be, which is the frustrating thing.

As for tonight, Luton @ 1/2 seems very long. They're top of the Conference, smashing teams left right and centre, W12 D3 L0 at home. Wrexham are lower mid-table, and parted company with their manager yesterday. I've no idea why Luton aren't more like 1/4.