The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Haven't looked at a betting site since Sunday, none of the midweek games really appealed. Genuinely shocked to see so many people go for Man Utd. Absolutely awful odds. Those who went for Sunderland are a bit unlucky as they qualified in the manner where if you went with a pro-Sunderland bet (apart from simply Sunderland to go through) you'll have lost most likely.

Fucking millions.

Erm, about £500 up. Annoyingly I haven't got a full record from the start of the season, though I'm going to go back at least to the start of 2014 and keep a record for this year. Definitely been a good month so far. Some of this season's winnings mind have been re-invested in longer-term bets (e.g. Henderson to make the WC squad). If the Bale bet comes in then it'll almost certainly have been a very good season.

In a way I'm annoyed I'm not more up, a couple of my bigger bets I put on with winnings from a previous bet didn't come off. For some reason the proportion of bets I win with similar odds but a smaller stake is higher vs similar bets with higher stakes (i.e. from previous bet winnings). Frustrating.

That's quite decent. :thup:

I remember the times when you seemed to be the worst gambler on the forum (that's why I wanted to know).

Yeah, January has been brilliant for me as well - best month ever. 1.7k up and still over 2k in the account sounds ridiculus (have to pay it out in 500€ steps for some reasons... :lol)

Thought I'd had a decent season since I'd started using Bet365 then looked at my SkyBet account yesterday and I have net deposits of about £280.00. I've pretty much cancelled that out from winnings last weeked with 365 although the cash out option is always a bit too tempting.

I was hardly the worst gambler on here like you cheeky get. :lol:

I wasn't great - nor am I now - but I got some fucking bad beats. Shit like 2 winning bets about to come in as of the 90th minute totalling £400 up, then both losing in injury time. That doesn't leave your mind. But yeah, I've started thinking about my bets a hell of a lot more and shockingly enough that's correlated with much more profitable times.

Guest Roger Kint

Arsenal 4-1/Clarke LGS & Clarke AGS/Arsenal win tonight. £1 and £4 on.

Not a great deal of value in this weekends cup games  :undecided:

Leaning a little bit towards Gladbach today.

Great home side - never lost there this season so far. Also, after the winter break strange things tend to happen at times.

So,

50€ on Gladbach to win

50€ on a draw

20€ on Gladbach + Raffael anytime.