The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Any thoughts on the Championship tonight?

Championship midweek is usually a minefield.

:mystery:

It's genuinely one of the worst leagues/times to bet on. Absolute chaos usually.

Guest chopey

The masters starts tomorrow which is basically an e/w gamblers dream and paddy power are paying 1/4 the odds on the top 6

Maybe go for Bayern -1 tonight, step too far for this manu squad. Can see them scoring though so Bayern Win and BTTS @ 2.87 is tempting.

Atletico odds are drawing me in too, will wait for team news etc.

Guest Roger Kint

Anybody know much about golf for The Masters?

Just about every pundit on TalkSport said Jason Day has a great chance but I've got no idea what price he is.

Only around 16/1 although havent checked about fully. Not sure why TS are going so big on him mind given their tipsters are generally as bad as they possibly get. They used to have Dekka Thompson giving daily tips who managed to get about 20 odds on horses wrong in a row :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Just looking at prices for the Masters, the only one at the head of it i fancy to win is Phil(14/1). Will have ew on him, Stenson and either Watson or Schwarzel at around 30/1

Edit: Sod Watson, either Spieth/Olesson/Delaet for some decent ew odds

Mate has £5ew on Couples at crazy odds but not sure i am ready to throw away cash that easily  :lol:

Maybe go for Bayern -1 tonight, step too far for this manu squad. Can see them scoring though so Bayern Win and BTTS @ 2.87 is tempting.

Pretty sure Costa's out mind which might explain why they're the long side of 2/1.

As posted a week or so ago, I'm gonna win around a 1k if both, Bayern and Barca (both teams that I hate) will qualify.

I did put somthing on Man Utd to qualify and also something on Man Utd + Rooney / Wellbeck.

Let's see...

Guest neesy111

As posted a week or so ago, I'm gonna win around a 1k if both, Bayern and Barca (both teams that I hate) will qualify.

I did put somthing on Man Utd to qualify and also something on Man Utd + Rooney / Wellbeck.

Let's see...

Are the man utd bets to cover your back?

Let's see...

Are the man utd bets to cover your back?

Yeah, in theory it is - always assuming Barca will go through.

After yesterday's perfect day (Chelsea, Chelsea -1, correct result) it doesn't matter anymore really, though.

Had small stakes but can't complain.