The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

25p Man City Sunderland draw/Palace/Marine @ 323/1

f*** off Marine. :lol:

Worksop are on fire and headed toward the playoffs whilst are just outside the relegation zone with nowt to play for - what did you expect?! :laugh:

25p Man City Sunderland draw/Palace/Marine @ 323/1

f*** off Marine. :lol:

Worksop are on fire and headed toward the playoffs whilst are just outside the relegation zone with nowt to play for - what did you expect?! :laugh:

Expected City and Everton to win.

Got everything wrong tonight. :lol: Think I'll stay away for the rest of the season now, too unpredictable at this stage. Well, our hammerings at the Emirates and Anfield aside.

Same,can't pick a winner at the moment. Anyone managed to get out the betting loop?

I can't seem to leave it alone :-(

Didn't post it because I thought it was just a daft bet, but had a couple of quid e/w on Alben Star in the 4.05 at Lingfield. 25/1. Only went and won. :D

Grandstand finish at Ewood pls

I have no idea. I see no reason not to pay out upon the scoring of goal #15, but bookies can be bellends. And yeah you've jinxed it. :lol:

Real not playing this weekend which is annoying given he's bang in form. Still though, surely he can muster 1 more goal in the remaining 5 games?

I have no idea. I see no reason not to pay out upon the scoring of goal #15, but bookies can be bellends. And yeah you've jinxed it. :lol:

Real not playing this weekend which is annoying given he's bang in form. Still though, surely he can muster 1 more goal in the remaining 5 games?

He's came into form at the perfect time, Ronaldo's injury was a godsend. You can't see him not scoring giving the fixtures left and still in with massive chance of the title so all to play for.

Actually have a bit of my money on over 15.5. Think 75/80% of it is for over 14.5, remember putting a bit on 15.5 though too.

Could do with working out with which bookies my money's currently with. :lol:

Tbf it's a random injury I'm more worried about. If he plays the games there's surely no way he won't get it.

Injury has always been our biggest fear, it's give us a scare or two along the way  :lol:

Not sure how many league games he's even played so far - few of them earlier on were from the subs bench. I'd guess from about 25 - perhaps fewer - starts though, getting 14 is a decent return.