The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

It'll be a shame if we beat(/chief) Cardiff and all, it really will, but it might give us better odds for the Liverpool match.

Rather just print money from both losses :dontknow:

Ideal world yeah. Don't have a fuck load of confidence in Cardiff though. Worried our superior player quality will save Pardew's bacon.

It'll be a shame if we beat(/chief) Cardiff and all, it really will, but it might give us better odds for the Liverpool match.

Ideal world yeah. Don't have a fuck load of confidence in Cardiff though. Worried our superior player quality will save Pardew's bacon.

Already thrown £50 at Cardiff -1 @ 9.00 :lol:

I really shouldn't have loads of money in my betting account. Flying too close to the sun.

I really shouldn't have loads of money in my betting account. Flying too close to the sun.

Seems to be working for you. :thup:

Seems to be working for you. :thup:

So far. :lol: New Tippeliga matches on Wednesday already. Might have enough for an extended holiday to the States this summer if it keeps up. :sweetjesus:

Ok...

75€ on Bayern / Chelsea (to win in 90 minutes)

36€ on Ronaldo and Müller both to score

13€ Müller + Ronaldo to score / Boateng, Pepe and Sergio Ramos to get booked

Another 10 splitted on some not so serious accys with players scoring goals and getting booked (also involving tomorrow).

Main one today is Bayern winning for the double.

Btw, I think it'll be a Bayern 2-1 win today.

Refrained from betting big, but put £27 on Wigan to beat Birmingham at just under evens.

Daft fiver on Wigan -1 and 1-1 in the Bayern/Real game.

Edit: Bang goes that second bet after 20 minutes.  :lol: