The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Put £10 on Liverpool to win by more than 4 goals at 6.50. Easy money :D

Having to score at least 5 in a game they could give up on depending on the Man City score isnt easy money mind

Naa, I know, easy money was perhaps a bit of an exaggeration, but I really hope they trash us (like they should) and now I'll get some money if they do :)

Guest Roger Kint

Having to score at least 5 in a game they could give up on depending on the Man City score isnt easy money mind

Naa, I know, easy money was perhaps a bit of an exaggeration, but I really hope they trash us (like they should) and now I'll get some money if they do :)

As long as Man City win then the higher the better for me too. Just have a strange feeling they will fall apart at HT and coast to an inevitable 2/3-0 win

Guest Roger Kint

St. Etienne & Monaco double

Putting some of the winnings from this on an Everton & Arsenal double. Will probably add some more bets later

Would leave it til you see Arsenals team. Wouldnt put it past Wenger to rest most of them as they have nowt to play for and the cup final next week

As long as Man City win then the higher the better for me too. Just have a strange feeling they will fall apart at HT and coast to an inevitable 2/3-0 win

Oh, yeah, Liverpool not winning the PL is the most important thing for me. I'd even take a Newcastle win (:yao:) if it meant that Manchester City won it instead of Liverpool.

Ideal would be City winning their game and us getting beat 8-0 or something  O0

(Hate that they've made me hope that my club gets beaten  :()

I couldn't that City at 1/1 to win the league, but I got Liverpool at 1/1 to beat Newcastle, so I put 20 on that.

Also 25 on Liverpool and City both -1.

You and your weird odds :D Does 1/1 mean that if you bet £5 you get £10? :)

Edit: Wait, that can't be right? Seems way too good a odds :o

That Betbright thing's not one of those daft things where you have to bet through your winnings 3 times or something before you withdraw is it?

Nah new customer offer. Can withdraw straight away. If I win it's unlikely I'll ever use them again. :lol:

Peppe - see the Betbright deal above. Offering those odds for new customers. 2.00 on Liverpool to beat Newcastle.

That Betbright thing's not one of those daft things where you have to bet through your winnings 3 times or something before you withdraw is it?

Nah new customer offer. Can withdraw straight away. If I win it's unlikely I'll ever use them again. :lol:

Peppe - see the Betbright deal above. Offering those odds for new customers. 2.00 on Liverpool to beat Newcastle.

Ah, cheers, missed that one :) Good odds that!

Got a few different bets on involving handicaps with us and others, let's hope for some doings.

Have that as well as well as chosen Sturridge, Suarez and Gerrard all to score.

Also, some little money on the Liverpool-becoming-Champion scenario involving both, Carroll and Gerrard as the "heros".

Let's see.