The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Good job, chaps. Good jobs.

Got an additional Chelsea -1/Malaga over 1.5 goals double as well as the main treble which came in, unfortunately Almeria's leaky defence looking annoyingly solid. We'll see.

Shame I didn't put more on the treble. Was prepared to go very heavy. Ah well, can't get greedy. Good night.

Hull - WON

Southampton - WON

Fulham - WINNING

Gateshead - WON

Luton - WON

Leicester - WON

Atletico Madrid - WINNING

Celtic - DREW

Nottm Forest - LOST

£1.50 pays £750

Wasn't too far off :lol:

Few early things that stand out from tomorrow, IMO anyway:

Nice @ 13/5 - away to Nantes. After getting twatted 4-0 at Lyon on the opening day, since then they've got 11 points from 15, most recently coming off back-to-back wins, scoring 6 and conceding zero, including an impressive 2-0 at Lille. Both of Nantes' wins (W2 D1 L3 so far) have come at home predictably, but neither are anything to write home about (Sochaux and Bastia). 13/5 looks big therefore for Nice to get a victory. Can get 11/8 DNB at many places, and 8/11 double chance.

Isco anytime @ 7/4 (Will Hill) - Elche v Real Madrid. Put simply, he's started in great form, 4 goals already. Pending team selection (Madrid derby at the weekend - potential for some rotation), you'd fully expect RM to continue their goalscoring antics (10 in the last 2 games).

=============

OK, so the above 2 are interesting, but get this:

Bwin go 2/1 on Higuain to score/Napoli to win tomorrow. I don't really need to say anything. WHAT?!

Only danger is he doesn't start. But if that's still there tomorrow after it's confirmed he's playing, then I'm getting all over it.

Edit: fuck that, might not even wait. Hamsik and Napoli is 7/2! It's 8/13 with PP!