The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Got a little bit of money I wasn't expecting, not a lot but enough to allow a small treat, so I fired up my old betting accounts (I'd forgotten the passwords/logins) on Betfair. 365, Sky and Paddy's. Stuck in a whopping £15 in each to play with. It'll all be gone by next week, obviously, and the accounts will lie dormant again for months.

If you're not in a rush for a quick profit you could try using one or two of those accounts for just single betting, see how far you can get until you want to withdraw.

I'm not planning on spunking it tbh, gonna try and build slowly with some sensible small bets.

Just as games with you, our games with Villa consistently produce. 11/12 have had BTTS, and BTTS in our last 5 games.

Also, if anyone thinks our price is appealing at the weekend - not that I'd suspect many would - then think again. In our last 12 away games, we've won..... 1.

Score draw really looks likely.

Yeah, I think they have a link with a few clubs. "Sign up today, bet on your team to win and get these ridiculous odds". Think it's a max bet of £10/£20, mind. Still, though.

Got 8/1 (I think) on us to beat Chelsea. Already a PP customer but a little workaround saw to that.

What was the work around?

Ronaldo, Messi, Rooney, Sturridge, Ramsey, Mandzukic, Kießling all to score today. 9.95€ returns over 1k.

Man Utd + Rooney / Liverpool + Sturridge / Arsenal + Giroud / Leverkusen + Kießling. 40€ returns over 1k.

Oh and anyone well into their racing and has some opinions on the Doncaster card tomorrow, let me know as I'm going. Already got a few things on, mainly focussed on the Racing Post Trophy.

Had a great night on the horses backing at Wolverhampton last night, ended up around £180 up. Today, I really fancy Pinzolo to win for Godolphin in the RPT.

Pricewise, Tom Segal, was on the Morning Line today and he tipped George Rooke in the 5.30. However, the bookies are shit scared of Pricewise and it's now 4-1 from 10-1.

Oh and anyone well into their racing and has some opinions on the Doncaster card tomorrow, let me know as I'm going. Already got a few things on, mainly focussed on the Racing Post Trophy.

Had a great night on the horses backing at Wolverhampton last night, ended up around £180 up. Today, I really fancy Pinzolo to win for Godolphin in the RPT.

Pricewise, Tom Segal, was on the Morning Line today and he tipped George Rooke in the 5.30. However, the bookies are shit scared of Pricewise and it's now 4-1 from 10-1.

Pinzolo was the first bet I made for today. :thup: on at 6/1. 9/2 best price currently.

Pricewise, Tom Segal, was on the Morning Line today and he tipped George Rooke in the 5.30. However, the bookies are s*** scared of Pricewise and it's now 4-1 from 10-1.

Pinzolo was the first bet I made for today. :thup: on at 6/1. 9/2 best price currently.

I've looked into the RPT quite a bit this morning and can't look past Pinzolo. It's unbelievable how much help there is for punters now - I must have watched about 30 previous races this morning on ATR website to try and figure this race out.

Guest Roger Kint

Jokes on you both as i have that as well :lol:

Part of a L15 with Thomas Hobson(other two on different cards)

Guest Roger Kint

Football:

BTTS/Result - Draws Burnley/Walsall & Win Exeter at 71/1

Acca - Derby, Morcambe, Mansfield, Shef Utd, Wolves about 25/1 i think