The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Was the best part of £100 down over the past couple of days, but £10 on a Verona/Hamburg-Stuttgart double with BTTS in each came in at 16/1. Really liking the match result/BTTS combined market, some real value IMO.

PSG are 2.20 to beat Anderlecht -1 on Wednesday.

Ridiculous odds. PSG are on fire now and Anderlecht lost last home game 3-0 to Olympiacos.

I put all money left in account (sadly only $10) on that + Gala + Bayern win accy @ 3.5.

Waiting time now until Wednesday....give me a second chance, god.

Another market I've used this weekend is simply the "team X to score" in-play market.

When a team's at 0-0 or 0-1 but you'd expect them to win/at least equalise, you can often get around evens at the 55-60 minute mark. Obviously, have a look into it, see how the match is going before putting some money on it. But it's been pretty profitable for me this weekend, which recovered a fairly dismal Friday night.

Also, just team X to score another goal in the match when in-play. Evens with 30 minutes left for a good team to score another goal at any point in the rest of the match is broadly generous.

Swindon, Crewe, MK Dons & Wolves 4 Fold I think, not decided on CL yet. Might go low stakes on BTTS&Win.

AC v Barca looks pretty good for BTTS & Barca win as does Celtic & Ajax.

Guest Roger Kint

What are people on tonight?

Bet-wise, anyway.

Was thinking about doing Arsenal BTTS/Win, Celtic BTTS/win & Chelsea BTTS/win - 75/1

Edit: Possibly add Barca same bet too

Guest Roger Kint

Tempted to go 4x3fold on a few also, think Chelsea are a good bet given Schalke's injuries.

The 4 i picked above pay £518 for £1 trebles + £1 acca. Might even throw in doubles too

Bet-wise, anyway.

Was thinking about doing Arsenal BTTS/Win, Celtic BTTS/win & Chelsea BTTS/win - 75/1

Quite like the look of Arsenal and Chelsea on those bets. Can get 15/1 on the double, well worth a tenner IMO.

Guest Roger Kint

Bet-wise, anyway.

Quite like the look of Arsenal and Chelsea on those bets. Can get 15/1 on the double, well worth a tenner IMO.

Going to wait to see how todays horses get on, could well follow you on that as well as the smaller full bet

Guest Roger Kint

Off to the races at Doncaster on Saturday, any fancies let me know. :shifty:

Will have to see whats running, been doing decent lately.