The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

So glad I didn't bet anything of note tonight, Ronaldo anytime thought was good odds and well done who took it.

Glad i stayed away completely. Very little value last night(the above aside)

Guest neesy111

Won't be too serious tonight but 10€ on

Chelsea

Basel

Napoli

Arsenal

Athletico

Barca - Milan draw

Ajax - Celtic draw

:mou:

To make betting more entertaining with less outlay, I'm now doing joint accumulators with my mate, £5 each. Tonight had Atletico -1/Chelsea -1/Napoli/Barca/f***ing Basel. c***s.

What difference does it make if you put £5 each on a joint-accy or not?

I quite like the look of Kuban @ 15/8 today. Think Swansea's European momentum is slowing a bit. After a load of goals in qualifying for the competition and that brilliant win in the Mestalla, things have been decidedly less hot. A close 1-0 win against St Gallen at home and that draw last time out, for which Kuban were good value. Kuban need the win a lot more than Swansea, too.

Not saying Kuban are a particularly good team as they clearly aren't, but 15/8 at home to a Michu-less Swansea who, a 4-0 win against Sunderland aside, have been a lot more wobbly of late than we're used to, is definite value. Maybe DNB.

Aye, gone for Kuban DNB @ evens.

I quite like the look of Kuban @ 15/8 today. Think Swansea's European momentum is slowing a bit. After a load of goals in qualifying for the competition and that brilliant win in the Mestalla, things have been decidedly less hot. A close 1-0 win against St Gallen at home and that draw last time out, for which Kuban were good value. Kuban need the win a lot more than Swansea, too.

Not saying Kuban are a particularly good team as they clearly aren't, but 15/8 at home to a Michu-less Swansea who, a 4-0 win against Sunderland aside, have been a lot more wobbly of late than we're used to, is definite value. Maybe DNB.

Aye, gone for Kuban DNB @ evens.

You were right about one thing Neil.  :lol: