The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

As soon as the story broke, I managed to get £70 on Mackay next manager to leave.  Only 2/7, but seems as good as done.

If he lasts til after the weekend you want to hope the mackems dont batter Norwich :yao:

Guest Roger Kint

Paddy doing a Top Goalscorer over Xmas market. Basically the four games from tomorrow to NYD. Remy is 33/1 which is a huge price seeing he could do well with Palace, Stoke, Arsenal, WBA to play(assuming he gets back to scoring at all mind :lol:

Paying 4 places too so its very tempting given Suarez is pretty much the only one in real form with Aguero injured and Rooney/RVP possible missing games.

40 euros on that. :lol: Congrats on recent wins David but you are still bonkers.

Boylesports have an interesting offer on - if your FGS bet wins inside the first 20 mins, they'll double the odds. Wouldn't normally go near that offer but Suarez in his current form at home to Cardiff... it's mighty tempting. Admittedly they've probably reduced the basic odds for it but still.

40 euros on that. :lol: Congrats on recent wins David but you are still bonkers.

If I have a good weekend, the 40€ won't matter at all in the end.

If I have a bad weekend, the 40€ won't be the major loss of the weekend.

It's all about tomorrow and Sunday to place some save ones to have another rather good one.

But seriously, I almost tend to agree with you. It almost for sure won't come off. But just imagine IF.....  :lol: