Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

Froggy's Croakers.

Hart

Luiz  Agger  Baines

Walcott  Diame  Mata  Bellamy

Sturridge  Aguero ©  Graham

Speroni, Briggs, Baker and Johnson as subs.

:jones:

First draft?

Is there a quicker way to screenshot than Imageshack?

Install imgur uploader for firefox or chrom, right click, select upload selective screenshot.  Drag and click, and it'll upload.  You can directly copy the code for a forum with (img) tags already there.

:thup: Thanks, BlueStar. Nice little invention there!

http://i.imgur.com/ydmf813.png

Very much a work in progress - if Rooney goes to Chelsea then I want him and Kagawa somehow.

That looks pretty good. Never thought of Sturridge myself, good shout.

Made a preliminary team, already fallen for the error of going for players I like/should do better over known points scorers.

Bang on. Already shifted Mirallas out though (who I think ought to be a big hit, because he's got such a refreshing direct and aggressive attacking attitude).

Made a preliminary team, already fallen for the error of going for players I like/should do better over known points scorers.

Bang on. Already shifted Mirallas out though (who I think ought to be a big hit, because he's got such a refreshing direct and aggressive attacking attitude).

Same thing every year for me.

Laying off Everton 'til they find some equilibrium. Can't decide whether they're going to be better/same/worse next season. Depends who they sell I guess too.

Guest Roger Kint

First draft squad although it wont be too far off the final one:

Vorm(Elliott)

Baines Vertongan Nastasic(MYM, Mertesacker)

Walcott Paulinho Feillani HBA Lallana

Bony Lambert(Van Wolfy)

Guest Nobbys Trumpet

http://i.imgur.com/aQE5jaK.png

Went for mostly cheap as f*** starters in defence, some people who have easy first fixtures and some players who are just too good not to have. Got 1mill leftover so soon as Man U have an easy fixture I'll sub out Carroll (or whoever is in place of him then) and one of Hazard/Walcott to fit in RVP

Guest Nobbys Trumpet

Just went by the little [ i ] on there that said 50%, fantasy football trying to f*** me over already! Cheers

Is there a quicker way to screenshot than Imageshack?

Install imgur uploader for firefox or chrom, right click, select upload selective screenshot.  Drag and click, and it'll upload.  You can directly copy the code for a forum with (img) tags already there.

Thanks, very useful! Brilliant for the forums.