Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

If you make a load of changes today, does it take points off your total from this week or next week? I'm on course to lose in my head to head league again ffs and my team isn't even that bad. But I'd need to make about 3 or 4 changes, I'd rather that came out of my points this week if I'm beaten anyway.

If you make a load of changes today, does it take points off your total from this week or next week? I'm on course to lose in my head to head league again ffs and my team isn't even that bad. But I'd need to make about 3 or 4 changes, I'd rather that came out of my points this week if I'm beaten anyway.

If you do it now it'll take them out next week. The deadline is 11:30 on Saturdays.

Dropping like a stone. From 2nd in N-O 2 weeks ago to now probably 20.

Time to use the wildcard.....worst weekend yet.

Still anyone wanting to transfer shall wait until end of international break because a lot of injuries can still happen.

Dropping like a stone. From 2nd in N-O 2 weeks ago to now probably 20.

Time to use the wildcard.....worst weekend yet.

Still anyone wanting to transfer shall wait until end of international break because a lot of injuries can still happen.

On the other hand, do it soon before the prices rise too high due to bandwagon hopping.

You've won your head to head this week by the way. :lol: