Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

I think you misunderstood my post. Even having clicked 'confirmed changes' or whatever, if you now click 'play wildcard' on the transfers page - there will be no points hit for this gameweek.

I think you misunderstood my post. Even having clicked 'confirmed changes' or whatever, if you now click 'play wildcard' on the transfers page - there will be no points hit for this gameweek.

Ah - it's shaded out now - does that mean it's been played?

Means you've just been penalized 30points, and then given up your wildcard after the fact.

Means you've just been penalized 30points, and then given up your wildcard after the fact.

:lol:

If you go to 'pick team', it should now say Wildcard 'Active' and Gameweek Transfers '0' in the bottom right hand pane- otherwise I've fucked you out of using your wildcard later.

No it says 'available' but is greyed out when I try to click it.

Greyed out and you can't click on it? Might be a new system where you can't use the wildcard after you've made a transfer in a gameweek. Try clicking on the greyed out 'play wildcard' bit.

Greyed out and you can't click on it? Might be a new system where you can't use the wildcard after you've made a transfer in a gameweek. Try clicking on the greyed out 'play wildcard' bit.

Yeah - can't click on it.

Do all transfers have to be made at the same time when using my wildcard?

No. Once you have played your wildcard, any transfers you make within that Gameweek are free, including any you made before playing your wildcard, up until the next deadline.

From their rules page.