Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

Another time when I've been predicting a good week and it's turned out absolutely s***. Mainly due to players I was considering getting (Cabaye, can't be mad at him though) performing for rivals' teams whereas mine (Lallana going off, Boruc conceding two, Kolarov conceding two with no attacking returns) underperformed.

Glad nothing for Liverpool's defence mind. Also on the bright side I didn't bring Willo in like I was going to, and Ward should come off the bench and give me something.

Couple of weeks from deleting my team, I reckon. Been a long time coming.

I'm just plagued with awful luck and its not worth the hassle. 100 points behind my brother too.

How did he manage to come from behind to pull 100 pts clear? :lol:

Couple of weeks from deleting my team, I reckon. Been a long time coming.

I'm just plagued with awful luck and its not worth the hassle. 100 points behind my brother too.

How did he manage to come from behind to pull 100 pts clear? :lol:

It was mad, he's gained about 150 points on me in 8 weeks. He had Suarez on his return while I kept Sturridge. Couple of weeks did a lot of damage. He's also had Hazard/Yaya all along and I didnt want to copy.

We've both wildcarded and have similar teams now but Yaya/Cabaye outscored Silva/Ozil yesterday by 20. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

37 with Dawson, Coleman & Oscar to play. Be lucky to break 50 with only Suarez, Remy & lovren scoring more than 3 so even BP will be shit