Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

Had a lot of breathing room after dropping RVP. Needed to be done, 14.0m hamstrings what you're able to do with the rest of the squad. Decided to go City and Chelsea heavy, which means they'll both go on a run of terrible form.

Guest bimpy474

Time for the ol' wildcard.

I'm waiting until the day before the next lot of games, injuries in the internationals and all that ;)

Wildcard is active for the entire gameweek, so if you activated it now you can make unlimited free transfers up to 14th Sep

While true it's always best to wait so you change them as late as you can because you notice any injuries then.

Guest Roger Kint

49 points with 5 players to play tomorrow!

I got 43 i think but if i did the captain change right it would be so much better. Got 5 left as well, Walcott, Soldado, Paulinho, Mertesaker and Vorm

I'm waiting until the day before the next lot of games, injuries in the internationals and all that ;)

Wildcard is active for the entire gameweek, so if you activated it now you can make unlimited free transfers up to 14th Sep

While true it's always best to wait so you change them as late as you can because you notice any injuries then.

I can use the wildcard now and transfer any players injured in the internationals later if I want, up til the next matchday deadline.

Use FISO Crack The Code to see when values are set to rise/fall.

That only seems to be reliable for price rises though (but it works very well for that).

And also price drops for the reputable players. If Hazard, Mata etc drop in, theyll probably lose value. If its a barely-selected Norwich player....not so much.

Can prices move while the squads are locked? Or only after they unfreeze?

It changes at a fixed time every day. The website (FISO Crack The Code) Ketsbaia mentioned the other day will have the details.

Sitting on a cool 28 points with Mertesacker remaining to do nothing. Thought I had made a poor choice in making Silva my captain, but he has the second most points for me this week.

RVP can go fuck himself, horse-faced twat.

Guest bimpy474

I can use the wildcard now and transfer any players injured in the internationals later if I want, up til the next matchday deadline.

I know, but my point is, say you do that and as some people do, forget to check the night before, you wont pick up on any player who may have got injured on international duty. It's why i leave it until the Friday night before the next lot of games.