Goal celebrations

Dinho lad

Guest Gemmill

Best celebration ever I reckon was the Cantona chip against the mackems, when he just stands there as if to say 'yep, I am the greatest!'

Was just about to post this when I was reading through the thread.  Total arrogance, but it was class.  Not a goal celebration, but remember that footage Sky always used to show of the close up on Ginola's face where he winked, and then just nodded with at the camera with all the gallic arrogance in the world, as if to say "Yep, I'm THAT good, and all the birds want it." :lol:

Guest slimbob

That young guns one we used to do was shit.

The DJ one aswell.

Aren't they part of the set DJ Spoony or whatever his name is made up for the likes of Rio Ferdinand, Jody Morris, Kieron Dyer and all that mob. There was a trombone one and that stupid pretend golf putt at the corner flag, absolute bollocks

Guest Village Idiot

Liverpool's Luis Garcia sucking his thumb really pisses me off

I wouldn't mind that if he hadn't nicked it of Torres.

Don't you mean Totti?

I know Torres does it all of the time because of his "El Nino" tag. Didn't know Totti did it too.

No, he actually hates that tag. He does that celebration out of admiration of Totti.

Guest slimbob

There is only one proper celebration.

The Shearer One-Arm Aloft one.

To right, although the two celebration he did against blackburn in an attempt to do something different were proper embarrassing, should have stuck with the classic

Guest Village Idiot

barca has one gay celebration. ronaldinhos index-pinky up surfer dude thing towards the sky

Ah yeah, that one. Fortunately he gets to do it so often (;)) that I barely notice now.

There was also that one by "Gunman" Anderson, who fired his guns every time he scored a goal.

Funniest thing is when he was back at Villarreal he had clearly upgraded his weaponry and then he fired bazookas instead of pistols.

Chopra's primal scream against the mackems. :thup:

QFT

Pure passion

and shearer's in the game too - just standing their, soaking up an amazing 2 mins and one of his most significant goals even without it being his last

There is only one proper celebration.

The Shearer One-Arm Aloft one.

To right, although the two celebration he did against blackburn in an attempt to do something different were proper embarrassing, should have stuck with the classic

No it wasnt, he was just sticking it to the blackburn fans booing him, showing them it's newcastle he loves.

Liverpool's Luis Garcia sucking his thumb really pisses me off

I wouldn't mind that if he hadn't nicked it of Torres.

Don't you mean Totti?

I know Torres does it all of the time because of his "El Nino" tag. Didn't know Totti did it too.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e117/AlbertoLuque/lol.jpg