Rangers 1 - 1 Newcastle United - pretend you know how it went from page 18

Decky

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 19s

Pardew says Remy "brings spontaneous kind of finish we lacked at times last year." However "chances of starting against Man City v v slim."

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

:yao:

??? Is he injured?

Hasn't played any pre-season games for QPR so presumably isn't that fit.

Welcome to the genius world of leaving your summer deals as late as possible.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/10/03/article-0-02D19F6900000578-967_224x423.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01349/mike_ashley_1349947c.jpg

There was a comment he made today about if players were going to pick up strains it would be this week due to the intensity of the training. Maybe that's why he took him off? But that doesn't explain why he's plays so little in the others.

I know Pardew is the worst thing ever etc, but it's not beyond the realms of possibility that he knows how HBA is doing better than the fans.

He keeps telling us Ben Arfa need smatch fitness, yet he get to play only 45mins, how in the blue fuck will Ben Arfa get that match fitness if he doesn't play.

As I said, I'm assuming Pardew and staff have a better chance of knowing than we do. I don't know what the real story is. I just think taking HBA off in this game is a complete non-story.

If we had even a half decent manager I'd be thinking right now we might be able to achieve something with the squad we have, as is wondering about the drop and whether it may be a good thing if it makes Ashley sell the club.

Guest bimpy474

There was a comment he made today about if players were going to pick up strains it would be this week due to the intensity of the training. Maybe that's why he took him off? But that doesn't explain why he's plays so little in the others.

I know Pardew is the worst thing ever etc, but it's not beyond the realms of possibility that he knows how HBA is doing better than the fans.

He keeps telling us Ben Arfa need smatch fitness, yet he get to play only 45mins, how in the blue fuck will Ben Arfa get that match fitness if he doesn't play.

As I said, I'm assuming Pardew and staff have a better chance of knowing than we do. I don't know what the real story is. I just think taking HBA off in this game is a complete non-story.

And i'm assuming Pardew is a thick fuck and should be shot into space from a cannon mounted in Mrs Bimpy's massive arsehole.

And i'm assuming Pardew is a thick fuck and should be shot into space from a cannon mounted in Mrs Bimpy's massive arsehole.

have you gotten her written consent?

Guest bimpy474

have you gotten her written consent?

She knows how much i hate Pardew, she knows. Good girl  :snod:

Our squad on paper isnt far off the same level as Liverpools, however our manager is a fucking clueless imbecile. Pards will be gone by christmas, cant see anything changing. If hes replaced by Kinnear or anyother prehistoric cunt, Im done with the club until Ashley sells up.

Guest bimpy474

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 6m

Remy picked up calf strain at QPR, so won't play vs Braga. Pardew got eye on "1 or maybe 2" signings. Downing? "No enquires from us."

He says that every single time. He should concentate on getting the team to actually play football, fuck off Alan.

Remy picked up calf strain at QPR, so won't play vs Braga. Pardew got eye on "1 or maybe 2" signings. Downing? "No enquires from us."

He says that every single time. He should concentate on getting the team to actually play football, fuck off Alan.

:lol:

He says that every single time. He should concentate on getting the team to actually play football, f*** off Alan.

My guess because in reality he doesn't have a clue what is going on.

Is this your wife? Why are you telling us your wife has a massive arsehole?

He says that every single time. He should concentate on getting the team to actually play football, f*** off Alan.

Doesn't one or two more signings seem exactly what we are doing though?

Guest bimpy474

True, in many aspects.

Do think our pre season fixtures have been pretty shocking. Most other clubs atleast play sides that would challenge them mid season in the run up, its no wonder ours look half arsed when we're fighting it out with motherwell & St mirren.

Guest bimpy474

Dont i always,  i thought this was already established.

N-O has become bimpyleaks apparently.