Manchester City vs. Newcastle United - 19/08/13 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

Elliottman
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Think I'm going to watch this. Last game of yous that I watched was Reading at home IIRC.

:yikes:  :frantic:

Watched you a lot the season you came 5th (and the year in the C'ship, weirdly). But last year it was a bit... hard.

now I don't know what to think  :undecided:

I was so positively p*ssed off after the Reading game that I took a breather of NUFC live games :lol:

Oh wait, I did watch several of the EL games too. Anzhi at home, Benfica at home, and a bunch of the ones before that.

Think we should start doing a vote in every match thread every week to see how the majority of the board thinks how we'll do.

Idea?

will probably be overwhelmingly everyone thinks we'll lose every week

but hey sounds good to me

Really good idea IMO, maybe split it into win by 1 goal / 2 goals / 3 goals +, etc. Would be interesting to see and maybe even plot against the real table.

Guest reefatoon

It's a Pard knock life?

:coat:

That was a pile of Shatner.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/William-Shatner-Slapping-Himself.gif

Think we should start doing a vote in every match thread every week to see how the majority of the board thinks how we'll do.

Idea?

Really good idea IMO, maybe split it into win by 1 goal / 2 goals / 3 goals +, etc. Would be interesting to see and maybe even plot against the real table.

:thup:

Idea?

Well volunteered.

I really wanted to do a FM thing where I'd play the game using the board's tactics and lineups instead of Pards' - something somebody suggested in the summer -, but I'm way too short on time right now. I did something similar in another board using PES.

Idea?

Well volunteered.

:lol: I'll happily keep a record of it and post the latest table week to week, I obviously can't add a poll to each match thread though.

FWIW I reckon the options should be draw / win by 1/2/3+ / lose by 1/2/3+.