Man City 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 19/08/13 - post-'match' reaction from page 63

Dave

If there's anybody who could fix our defensive play it's Roy Hodgson! No player is allowed to roam from position and in our case Cisse and HBA would be the only players to go forward. Dead boring to watch but at least we'be able to collect some points away from home  O0

At half-time last night I left the pub in a huff. As I was walking out I noticed some Newcastle fans sat in another section, so wandered back in to have a natter and ended up staying for the rest of the game.

Among them was a Man City fan, clad in Man City shirt. I could tell he wasn't a massive fan or anything - but fan enough to cheer the goals, etc. I asked him if he was a Mancunian. He said no. My mate told me he was a "recent" Man City fan (ie - since the money, glory hunter, etc). So he was soundly chastised by myself. Later I jovially asked him who he used to support. His answer: Newcastle.

This irritated me.

At half-time last night I left the pub in a huff. As I was walking out I noticed some Newcastle fans sat in another section, so wandered back in to have a natter and ended up staying for the rest of the game.

Among them was a Man City fan, clad in Man City shirt. I could tell he wasn't a massive fan or anything - but fan enough to cheer the goals, etc. I asked him if he was a Mancunian. He said no. My mate told me he was a "recent" Man City fan (ie - since the money, glory hunter, etc). So he was soundly chastised by myself. Later I jovially asked him who he used to support. His answer: Newcastle.

This irritated me.

Irritated you? You should have jumped him on the way home the fucking prick.

Any 'mate' of mine did that I'd hit him and never speak to him again. What an absolute cunt.

It was the first time I'd met the guy, like. But yeah, I was fucking raging. Really, really compounded the misery. :lol:

Any 'mate' of mine did that I'd hit him and never speak to him again. What an absolute cunt.

It was the first time I'd met the guy, like. But yeah, I was fucking raging. Really, really compounded the misery. :lol:

Should've assaulted him Yorkie you soft shit. Bottle job.

I was on about his pals, like. Wouldn't expect Yorkie to accost anyone at the best of times.

Their passivity to it enraged me further. But you're right, I'd probably never assault someone in a crowded, public place.

Not even that lass you wanted to bosh.

:lol: You're right aal ower the shop, man. Whether it's discrepancies over football allegiances or sexual rejection - I just can't bring myself to physically attack someone. I just don't got the balls for it.

Guest bimpy474

I seriously don't know how any self-respecting football fan could change the team they support.

Should be the 8th sin.

Not even that lass you wanted to bosh.

:lol: You're right aal ower the shop, man. Whether it's discrepancies over football allegiances or sexual rejection - I just can't bring myself to physically attack someone. I just don't got the balls for it.

You might not, but The Lish certainly does.