Paul Dummett: Released (official)

Guest palnese

He still hoofs it straight off the pitch for no reason and struggles with the basics when on the ball. All that said, he was arguably MOTM yesterday. His positioning for crosses and set pieces was spot on every time. Always in the right place to block a shot, make a clearance, stop the cross etc. He is solid as fuck.

He still hoofs it straight off the pitch for no reason and struggles with the basics when on the ball. All that said, he was arguably MOTM yesterday. His positioning for crosses and set pieces was spot on every time. Always in the right place to block a shot, make a clearance, stop the cross etc. He is solid as fuck.

he was solid but diame was streets ahead imo.

i think dummett was just super exposed when he didn't have a decent player in front of him, most people here were saying that if he had a good player in front of him he wouldn't look as bad on the ball and so it's turned out

i've not been to many games in recent years but i saw huddersfield home last year and i'd honestly have put him down after that game

he was solid but diame was streets ahead imo.

Agreed. Diame was my MOTM. Paulie D was defintely up there, though.

Guest Howaythetoon

Superb today other than for their goal and woeful crossing, some crunching tackles on Mahrez and lots of intercepting of crosses/balls in/passes etc.

I'll have to see the penalty incident again like, but that was canny rash of him too even if he got out in time. Been superb recently though, really happy for him as he's always been my favourite out of the local lads we've had coming through during the tragic years.

I'll have to see the penalty incident again like, but that was canny rash of him too even if he got out in time. Been superb recently though, really happy for him as he's always been my favourite out of the local lads we've had coming through during the tragic years.

Dummett got a very slight touch on the ball and Mahrez was on his way down before Dummett got anywhere near him. The grin on Mahrez face and also his virtual non appeal tells you all you need to know. Ref and Linesman got it spot on, but it real time it looked a stone wall penalty!

I didn’t think it was a pen for 2 reasons, he was already diving before contact and if there was minimal contact it wasnt sufficient to make him fall so theatrically. Like the Mane one last week he may have been touched but it was a brush.  I think the only thing the ref got wrong was not booking him. 

So many players are half way to the floor before they are even touched.  Vardy is a master of it

Guest firetotheworks

Just seen him at The Ripley Arms near Morpeth. It's mad how different physiques are in real life. I know he's not chunky or anything, but when you see him alongside other players he looks like he has a bigger build, but in real life he looks fairely skinny and carved from wood. He gave me a look as if he knew I'd been talking shit behind his back.

Just seen him at The Ripley Arms near Morpeth. It's mad how different physiques are in real life. I know he's not chunky or anything, but when you see him alongside other players he looks like he has a bigger build, but in real life he looks fairely skinny and carved from wood. He gave me a look as if he knew I'd been talking shit behind his back.

:lol:

Did absolutely fantastic to withdraw from a stupidly timed tackle. Great reading of the scenario in the end and that moment arguably won us the game. Cheats never prosper in the end.

I just watched the highlights on NUFC.co.uk and got to say Ando was adamant it was a penalty and Maguire should not have been sent off, he's supposed to be biased for us ffs. But anyway, never a penalty in a million years for me, there was barely any contact and what there was if any occured after he threw himself to the floor. Dunno what Mahrez was thinking he was in a great position to finish himself, he didn't need to try to cheat his team a penalty.

Looked a total penalty to me tbf.  I don’t know what he’s doing getting beat by Shinji I’m the air either. 

But anyway - always had time for Paully D and glad he’s getting his credit st last. 

Too used to dickhead Wiwlwf diving for your true love.

I just watched the highlights on NUFC.co.uk and got to say Ando was adamant it was a penalty and Maguire should not have been sent off, he's supposed to be biased for us ffs. But anyway, never a penalty in a million years for me, there was barely any contact and what there was if any occured after he threw himself to the floor. Dunno what Mahrez was thinking he was in a great position to finish himself, he didn't need to try to cheat his team a penalty.

ando talks shite, man. said perez's goal was easy.

ando talks shite, man. said perez's goal was easy.

Yep all down to Wes Morgan not heading it away, that was his big take on the goal, WTF.