Paul Dummett: Released (official)

Guest palnese

21 minutes ago, gdm said:

it’s more the fact he’s barely played in two years for me anyway  ya ‘knacker’ he’s always been solid enough 

I take that as a compliment.  Thanks, for just calling me a "knacker".

2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Why would it be his last game?

Thank you for that response.  I feel that I'm fighting a lonely battle here.  To all on the site tonight do you think Paul Dummett was a) Brilliant, b) Excellent, c) Very very good?  In fact can Admin do a similar vote?

Just now, Rod said:

Thank you for that response.  I feel that I'm fighting a lonely battle here.  To all on the site tonight do you think Paul Dummett was a) Brilliant, b) Excellent, c) Very very good?  In fact can Admin do a similar vote?

No

20 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Why would it be his last game?

It would be a nice way to go out because (if he plays again) realistically he’ll at some point find himself far more exposed than tonight and someone will eat his asshole alive.

1 minute ago, Ronaldo said:

It would be a nice way to go out because (if he plays again) realistically he’ll at some point find himself far more exposed than tonight and someone will eat his asshole alive.

Shocking analysis of a defender who has just shut out the most successful team and limiting them to a couple of chances.

2 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

That's the last thing I'd want as my abiding memory of Paul Dummett.

Surprised that Alex Murphy wasn't starting or atleast in the squad. Looked decent preseason and considerably better than Dummett.

But Dummett didn't disgrace himself tonight and did well.

However he and  Lascelles were never exposed really and City played infront of us for the majority.

I wouldn't get too carried away with the performance, especially as first half showed both his and Lascelles limitations of playing out the back which meant we kept going long and just giving possession back.

Just now, Wilson said:

Rod having an absolute pearler the neet I see, what a guy. 

Thank you.  I told EVERYONE that Dummett would have a "blinder".  Which he did and I had a little bet on us to win.  I'm not totally senile ya knaa ... yet.

14 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

I don’t normally think of things like this but for some reason this imagery is haunting ?

I mean, is he into it or is it against his will?

2 minutes ago, Rod said:

Thank you.  I told EVERYONE that Dummett would have a "blinder".  Which he did and I had a little bet on us to win.  I'm not totally senile ya knaa ... yet.

Hope you won your bet Rod. I had a left over balance on Bet365 and put it all on a 2-1 victory to us. Would have won £444, did win £0. Still very happy though (obviously).